Thursday 16 February 2006

MRK vs. HemiSync

Hemi-Sync® Gateway affirmation
I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world. Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development, and experience are equal to or greater than my own. I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires.

Vs.

MRK Exit DEaffirmation™
Thought you were special. Thought you were different. But maybe I’m just suffering from apophenia – seeing connections and patterns where there are none, or perhaps it’s just a passive side effect of synchronicity. Procrastination and internalisation. Black holes in my aura. Wish for regression, wish for projection. Need to realign. Complete annihilation. I have come, I have seen, and now it’s time to exit. I need the key, the answer, the truth. I know that I will find the answer there; I know it won’t make things easier, but at least it will be a starting point. I need to access to my Akashic records. I need to heal myself and others. I need to regain my memories and thus rejoin my family. I am a lost star seed, wishing to go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment