Wednesday 9 August 2006

Wish/self

Memory Issues
Last night I were 4, I were my physical self-existence, my wish self, my dream self and my higher self. In the beginning, my physical existence took over and gradually became my wish self, then my dream self came in charge and I had a dream. My higher self never took over but its presence was always there. At some point in the dream, our physical self tried to wake us up, he was concerned about what else, TIME. As he woke up, he called quickly get inside, and all the selves jumped inside his body. As they were entering, the memory download started, I tried to remember, I said 4, self in the physical, wish self, dream self and 4th? The memory of the higher self eluded me, I was persuaded finally that I was mistaken, it was three selves after all. As I tried to repeat their now 3 names, the memory of the higher self returned, only to replace the memory of the dream self. In another words I sacrificed the memory of the dream self for the higher self. The whole day I had this incomplete memory, which due to a funny play of download malfunction, I knew everything I have described besides the name of the missing third, the dream self. Only later this day after extensive research in my memory banks have I remembered about the missing link that sacrificed its place for the higher self.

Wish Self 
The explanation of the other selves is quite obvious, if not clichéd. But the wish self is oddly specific – such an existence is very rare to come about, only in certain Indian tribe cultures and perhaps in old 70s new age books; internet has no information on it what-so-ever. It’s interesting how the least elusive out of the three selves, eludes literature so much. The explanation is debatable to say the least. The wish self is the function of the wish, an exteriorisation or deification of the wishes of an individual, the self that carries out the wishes, having the ability to make them true, the perfected mirror image of the physical self or the astral self, the self one wishes to be and achieve. The wish self seems to have a motive, a directive, an inert nature for expansion, knowledge, progression, and evolution. Without the wish self, and hence without any wishes, the psyche would not evolve, nor would it want to, and it would comply to a state of inertia until some coincidental or fatalistic occurrence would bring it out of its way. The wish self in other terms is the creative self, wishes are in themselves a matter of creation: they involve the creation of an idea, a wish, and then its execution thereafter is the explication or a secondary form of creation. Could the knowledge of the existence of such a self, lead to the execution of my innermost, noble wishes, at least in the astral if not here? Could the wish self, be my new motive, my new directive, in trying myself to apply and execute my wishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment